Volunteer for Toowoomba’s Christmas Wonderland in 2023
For BULK VOLUNTEER REGISTRATIONS please send an email via the "Contact" link below for assistance!
Toowoomba’s Christmas Wonderland would not be possible without help from our volunteers
Thank you for your interest in volunteering to help with Toowoomba's Christmas Wonderland. With tens of thousands of visitors attending Toowoomba’s Christmas Wonderland, a large band of helpers is required to help run the event, with approximately 40 volunteers needed each night of the event.
View the roster to volunteer for this year’s Christmas wonderland
Information for Volunteers
- Please park on the southern side of the Christmas Lights Entrance. Look for the "Volunteer Parking Signs" and park in the identified area.
- The event opens on the first Saturday of December and operates up to and including Christmas Eve.
- The event is open to the public from 7pm -10pm, so it would require that volunteers arrive no later than 6.30 pm as there will be some setting up to be done.
- Lights automatically start turning off at 10pm, and visitors generally leave fairly promptly once this starts happening.
- Volunteers must be at least 15 years of age, for anyone younger than 18 years of age, a contact number must be submitted
- Please enter your name only once per day you are volunteering. If you are volunteering as a group, please enter everyone's names.
- Volunteers are required to wear comfortable clothing and enclosed footwear. High viz vests will be provided.